Olive Leaf Tea Benefits that You Can Get Efficiently
You might be aware of the amazing benefits that olive oil can provide us due to which its uses have been increased over the past few years. From cooking to skincare it is being used almost everywhere. But do you know there is one different part of the olive tree that too offers a higher level of benefits? Yes, you heard it right there is another beneficial part of this tree which is - Olive Leaf.
Olive Leaf Extract is one of the precious traditional herbs used by the people of the Mediterranean region that comes with therapeutic benefits. It is derived from the leaves of the olive plant and is enriched with the bioactive of oleuropein/ligstroside and tyrosol/hydroxytyrosol.
In general, Olive phenolics are present in a higher amount on the supplements that contain olive leaf and appears to be the potential protector of LDL Cholesterol from oxidants. It also offers various health benefits including maintaining cholesterol and blood pressure level. That’s the reason, we at Oliria have a wide range of Olive Leaf Tea that incorporates all the power of olive leaf to proffer amazing benefits to you. It is developed with the long silvery and dried olive leaves that range from 4cm to 10 cm in length.
Olive Leaf Tea Components & Their Benefits
Oleuropein is a natural pesticide that can easily fight any bacterial damages. Based on the researches, Oleuropein is capable of protecting the human body from dangerous virus, bacteria and fungi infections or allergies.
Hydroxytyrosol is among the preeminent and powerful antioxidants that you will ever come across which is ten times more effective than the antioxidants present in the green tea. It is a type of phenolic phytochemical that contains antioxidants properties and occurs naturally in the olive tree leaves.
Another powerful and effective antioxidants tyrosol helps in the protection of your body cells against injuries or damages caused by oxidation.
Some Health Benefits to Acquire from Olive Leaf Tea
- Oliva Leaf Tea combines with the advantages of both antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- It helps in lowering the amount of cholesterol in the body.
- It comes with anti-inflammatory features that help in the reduction of inflammations on the body.
- With the natural anti-fungal properties it kills pathogens before they increase by eliminating their reproduction process.
- It can also help in the high blood pressure problem by maintaining its level.
- If someone has a weak immune system, then this tea also helps in empowering the entire immune system.
- For all the diabetic patients, this would turn out to be good news that lowers the level of blood sugar as well.
- On the regular hectic and tiring schedule, it’s consumption can result in improving the energy levels.
- Olive Tea also helps in the elevation of one’s mood.
- This tea also cures and fight against the viral and yeast infections like herpes.
- Besides, it also helps in the treatment of allergies and prevents any muscle spasms.
- Anyone who is suffering in the blood flow in their body, then having Olive Tea will also relax their arteries to enhance the blood flow.
- Some researches have also confirmed that it can help in curing tumours or cancers like breast, liver and prostate cancer as well.
Olive Leaf Tea is well-known for its antioxidant properties that help in treating almost all the health problems efficiently. Moreover, with Oliria you can easily get access to the foremost and natural Olive Tea that is available in five flavours that you can choose according to your preference and requirements. So what are you waiting for? Get your own Olive Herbal Tea from Oliria NOW!
Also Read: Can Olive Leaf Tea Help in Weight Loss?